Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Way to View Them.

First let's take a moment to keep those taken from friends and family in France and however you believe may they be blessed and our thoughts and prayers are with all of you affected...

Now back to business- I was going over some notes from editing and it dawns on me, my trio, my mini wolf pack are a modern day version of the 3 Musketeers only with a darker twist to the story to see how their troublesome times helps them become the antihero/heroes they're destined to become later in the series. One thing I pride myself in this series is you get the origin story first rather than meet the characters and wonder what made them the way are in life. So there's a new twist that should shed a little light on their existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment