Saturday, December 5, 2015

Creativindie marketing review

I read 3 things to do to be successful at independent publishing & all I can say is I do follow those 3 steps to the best of my ability.

Step 1 Be Professional- I try to connect to most of my readers and reach out to them. I help promote & support my fellow indie authors as well with advice & posting on my pages.

Step 2 How Bad Do You Want It- That's easy I'm an independent author from a small town of course I want it all who writes that doesn't want it all? Granted I have no budget left for the year & money is tight since my wife & I lost good incomes but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up either. Where's there's a will there's a way & I will continue to grow my brand.

Step 3 Don't Give Up...EVER- All I can say is if you meet me you'll get the sense I don't know how to give up. I love what I do & I'm going keep getting better as time goes on. You can't be the best at half assing what you want & expect to get gold out of thin air. As an entertainer/writer you have to continue to evolve & learn from others as well as yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment